Boeing Retirement Service Center
at Inflection Wealth Management
Helping Boeing Employees Navigate Financial Options for Nearly 15Years
Boeing employees have unique benefits with many options. With nearly 15 years of experience working with Boeing pre-retirees and retirees, Inflection Wealth Management can help navigate your benefits and integrate them with your financial plan.
Boeing retirees are more sophisticated than ever. Responding to their expectations for increasingly complex and superior service often places a burden on retirement plan sponsors’ resources.
In our experience, retirement plan sponsors often offer investment suggestions that are geared to keep those investment assets with the plan sponsor regardless if it is in the best interest of the client. In response, Inflection Wealth Management offers a suite of capabilities that provide unbiased advice and goal-oriented planning services.
Inflection is personally invested into the personnel and organization of the Boeing Company and has developed, implemented and monitored a vast array of financial and investment plans for Boeing employees since 2006. The hallmark throughout these years has been valuing relationships through care and service. Whatever your level within the organizational structure at Boeing, we offer the experience of assisting you to make appropriate planning decisions for you and your family.
Boeing Employee Resources for Financial Management
Inflection Wealth Management provides a wide range of financial planning services that are geared specifically to the employees of the Boeing Company. These services include analytics for Boeing Pension Plan and Voluntary Savings Plan (VIP) and Boeing Stock. Our customized solutions are designed to complement the Boeing retiree’s specific situation. Inflection Wealth Management is an independent firm dedicated to helping Boeing families grow and preserve their wealth and their family legacy.
Boeing Retirement FAQ
Over the years, we’ve worked with Boeing employees and have found answers to many questions. To help guide your retirement planning, we’ve compiled a list of useful questions for those close to that inflection point that we answer and align to your unique circumstances.
Download or Print the Boeing Retirement FAQ
Retirement Income Planning
- Based on my current plan, what is the earliest date I can achieve financial independence, based
on my current plan?
- What are my options for taking Social Security benefits?
- What is my maximum annual income?
- How should I pay for large capital purchases such as home improvements, recreation vehicle,
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Should I select the Accelerated Income Benefit to receive more income until social security
- What pension joint and survivor benefit option should I select upon retirement: Lump Sum,
Single-Life Annuity, 50%, 75% or 100% survivorship?
- What is the most effective way to give to family and organizations that I care about?
- How do I set up a charitable giving strategy that reflects my values?
- What are my current and projected tax brackets?
- How can my federal income taxes be reduced?
- How can I maximize my tax bracket efficiently?
- Should I convert pre-tax dollars to after-tax dollars?
- Should I rollover VIP to my own IRA account?
- How can I reduce or defer income tax on my investments?
- What is a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)?
- What are my health care benefits and costs upon retirement?
- What is the most effective way to plan for long term care?
- Is long-term-care (LTC) insurance something I need to consider in our health care plan?
- Do I need life insurance in retirement?
a. Will my survivors be ok?
- I have old life insurance policies. Should these be held, cancelled or modified?
- How does Medicare function in my retirement plan?
- Are my VIP funds positioned properly for my present circumstances and goals?
- Which investments in my portfolio are performing poorly compared to other similar
- How can I increase the yield on my short-term cash accounts (i.e. savings, etc.)?
- Upon retirement what should I do with my VIP funds, based upon my plan?
- How do fees impact my portfolio performance?
- Are the fees justifiable?
- Do I need an estate plan?
- What are the estate planning alternatives I can consider with my attorney?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of wills and living trusts?
- How should I give money to my heirs?
- How can I reduce my estate taxes?
b. State Level?
Here’s what you can expect when you work with us:
• Assistance with identifying your goals and values
• Boeing VIP & 401(k) pre and post-retirement planning
• Pre Medicare and Social Security Planning
• Strategic financial planning integrated with your Boeing pension plan
• Income tax efficiency relative to Boeing VIP retirement fund
• Regular financial reviews, ensuring the continued alignment & refinement of financial planning goals
• Proactive outreach and updates on relevant and timely aerospace economic issues
Meet Our Team
Peter Lee is licensed to do business in AZ, CA, ID, IN, MN, MT, NM, NV, OR, SC, and WA. CA Life/Health Insurance License ID 0F30543, CA Securities Insurance ID 7556493, CA Variable Annuity Insurance ID 0F30543, CA Variable Universal Life Insurance ID 0F30543.
Joe Brandenburg is licensed to do business in AZ, CA, IL, PA, and WA. CA Life/Health Insurance License ID 0I48888, CA Securities Insurance ID 19014887, CA Variable Annuity Insurance ID 0I48888, CA Variable Universal Life Insurance ID 0I48888.