What We Offer
Determine Your Investment Strategy with a Professional Investment Advisor
There are many inflection points in life. Career changes, promotions, major purchases like a first home, unpredictable market shifts, unplanned emergencies, memorable milestones, the first day of retirement to name a few.
At Inflection Wealth Management, we believe in preparing for and helping our clients during these inflection points. During these junctures that preparedness and proactive planning allow us to help and support our clients.
We recognize that strategic investing is unique and customized. Not everyone is the same, and we aim to plan around your unique values and goals.
How you invest your money is key to whether you will accomplish your financial goals. At Inflection Wealth Management, our investment advisors are here to help you create a roadmap to help you meet challenges and achieve your goals.
Inflection Wealth Management Services Include:
- Basic debt analysis
- Budget and expense review
- Savings goals
- Tax and liquidity planning
- Net worth review
- Rental property income review
- Basic risk analysis
- Life insurance review
- Disability insurance review
- Long-term care insurance review
- Claim processing
- Employer benefits review
- Property and casualty insurance review
- Personal Liability insurance review
- Health insurance review
- Risk tolerance evaluation
- Asset allocation review
- Personalized portfolio analysis
- Compare current and proposed investment scenarios
- Employer retirement plan allocation review
- Stock option review
- Retirement plan contribution
- General change in tax situation
- Health savings account option
- Employer plan contribution changes
- What-if Tax planning
- Tax efficiency planning
- Roth conversion
- Charitable giving strategies
- Planned giving (charitable) analysis
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Appreciated asset charitable donations
- Net unrealized appreciation ESOP
Investing means more than simply buying and selling stocks. Strategic investing entails looking at all the options available to you to find the best matches for your goals. As an introduction, below is a list of basic types of investments.
A stock is essentially a share in a company. Each stock represents a percentage of the company, and the more a person has, the more they stand to gain or lose from a business’s successes or shortcomings. Companies issue stocks as a way to build capital. Stock appreciation means that the value of each share has increased, whereas stock depreciation means the opposite. Stock prices vary throughout each day.
Bonds are essentially loans issued by an investor to a company or government agency. These bonds go toward financing a project or goal. A bond, like a loan, is issued only for a period of time for certain interest rates. Although bonds typically have lower returns than equity investments, they are less susceptible to market changes.
Mutual funds are essentially a collection of stocks, diversified across any number of sectors and companies, typically chosen by an investment manager to achieve a specific investment goal. Since mutual funds contain a variety of stocks, the overall investment maintains are stronger resilience to volatile market changes. Since these funds are typically managed by a company like Inflection Wealth Management, you don’t have to worry about researching companies and stock histories to determine the best route for you: we help with that!
Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are managed by investment firms and can contain both stocks and bonds. They, like stocks, must be bought and sold via a brokerage account. Their stock costs are variable throughout each day, whereas mutual fund shares are determined at the end of each day, once a day, when the market closes. Most ETFs are tracked by the performance of a market benchmark like Standard & Poor’s (S&P) 500.
When it comes to managing your assets, lacking the time – or the desire – to become an investment expert could potentially jeopardize your financial future. Let us help you take the guesswork out of investing. We offer discretionary asset management allowing you to delegate the management of your assets. Models are available for both tax-sensitive and tax-deferred investors. The portfolios are also designed to fit a range of investment styles and risk temperaments—from conservative to aggressive.
Discover Investment Services:
Here’s what you can expect when you work with us:
- Professional management, education, guidance, and information on investment products
- On-going monitoring of portfolio strategies and new product offerings
- Fund screening/selection and research
- Asset allocation and rebalancing
- Quarterly performance reporting
- A periodic review schedule to assess risk tolerance & time horizon
"*" indicates required fields